Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Things that make you go hmmm...

Some morning news that really makes me shake my head.
I have a regular morning routine.

I wake up, turn on my laptop, fill my water and take my vitamins and then I dig in for some morning work. 

After that, I eat my banana and oatmeal and then I hit the news web sites to stay up to date on current events.

Typically, I find a half dozen or so items that really interest me and every so often there are some stories that make me shake my head. 

Here are a couple:


I can't help but laugh at this story.

According to the Columbus Dispatch, a guy, I mean a thug, named James Pinell was charged with criminal mischief, a third-degree misdemeanor, for dumping manure at his county's Democratic Party headquarters.

This is the second time manure was dumped at the site. The Democrats purchased a security camera after the first incidence, which occurred in 2012. Pinell got busted thanks to the security footage.

Pinell told Cincinnati.com he'd frame his citation.

"I didn't care if I got caught," he told The Enquirer at his 41-acre farm.

According to the Enquirer:
"Pinell, a farmer and excavator, said he also was behind a similar incident in 2012. That time, he was upset about the Affordable Care Act, widely referred to as 'Obamacare.'"
Worse, WLWT reported this:

"He also told WLWT that he was involved in a standoff with police outside the area more than 20 years ago, involving an exploding grenade, and he miraculously survived."
Obviously this dude is nuts.

And as you might imagine, he has those symptoms all right-wingers possess:

"There’s as every bit of reason as the pile itself," Pinell said. "It’s all of it. It’s the emails. It’s NAFTA. It’s, you know, Obamacare’s going to, look what it’s done to the premiums in the second year."
These people aren't rational human beings. They don't think clearly. They get blinded by sound bites without doing any kind of research. Emails? NAFTA? Obamacare? All Republican talking points that inspire people to do irrational things.

Pinell is a farmer. I'm guessing he has no problem with Farm Subsidies. That's the thing with these morons...certain types of government handouts are acceptable, just not the ones they disagree with.

Next up, the dude with facial tattoos.

Again we go to the Columbus Dispatch for the thug ID'd by his facial tattoos:
"Columbus police posted a photo Thursday on Facebook of the suspect sitting in the back of a taxi in the 3600 block of Sullivant Avenue.
"Police said the man asked the taxi driver for a ride to Mount Carmel West hospital.
"When the driver asked for payment in advance, the man pulled out a handgun and stole the driver’s money and cellphone.
"Tipsters recognized the suspect — or more likely his face full of tattoos — and notified police."
 Moron.





No comments:

Post a Comment