Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Two items all runners must have

These two items should be added to the gear of every runner.


I'm not a fan of running. I do it, but I don't always like it, at least not until I'm through with that day's run.

I do like gadgets so I've got a heart rate monitor and a foot pod and all the other stuff that helps me to track just how slowly I actually run (no joke there).

There are two items I purchased recently that every runner should possess.

The first is a running belt

In the past, I tried those arm bands but they just don't make those things for people who actually work out. I'm not bragging about the size of my biceps, really, I'm not, but in the middle of nearly every run I'd end having the arm band pop off my arm and I'd end up trying to catch my phone before it hit the ground.

That wasn't the only issue. It was hard to actually see my phone when it was attached to my arm.

I scoured the Internet for better options and I came across the running belt!


This was the perfect invention for the runner!

I set up my music then I set my running app. After that, I tuck my phone neatly into the pouch and zip it up. The pouch is big enough to also hold my keys and glasses and there is plenty of room for other things. When I'm ready to start my run, I press the start button on my app, lock my phone and then buckle the best around my waist.

It is tight enough so the belt doesn't flop around during my run. That was a big concern for me but it doesn't bother me at all.

The belt was a purchase that was well worth the $10! My wife loves hers as well.

Next up is an item I use after every run.

The Homedics Comfort Cushion is a life saver after a hard workout. 

I attached it to the driver's seat in my car, so I finish my run and drive home with the massager relaxing my back muscles!

It takes about 10 minutes to get home from my running park and that's just long enough to work those tight lower back muscles.

The massager has three speeds (each working a different part of the back) and heat. 


That massager really comes in handy on my long drives. It's nice to plug it in to my car charger and let it go! 

Try out those two products. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment