Saturday, June 15, 2019

Day 10: Boredom Sets In

Fortunately, the most I can say about Day 10 is boredom is winning out. As much as I tried to prepare for that aspect of hospitalization, it's just hard to fill every minute of every day with something to keep my mind off the confinement.

The good news is the medical side of the visit is going as well as possible.

Dr. Cooper said my blood counts are holding strong and I've had no real side effects or issues.

Those side effects typically reveal themselves around Day 3 - 10 following transplant. Today is T+3 (transplant + 3), so if those side effects are going to happen we could see them soon.

Despite the boredom, I remained pretty upbeat all day on Friday. It helps having Paulette here with me and the kids and their cousins visited for lunch. 

Thanks again to everyone who has texted, sent direct messages or posts on Facebook. I appreciate all the support and encouragement.








No comments:

Post a Comment