Saturday, November 26, 2016

Go Amazon Prime!

Here's the best Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal you could ask for.


Last year, I made a Black Friday purchase that continues to give when I took advantage of a 30-day free trail of Amazon Prime. Use the banner above to get your free trial!

Not only did I get free 2-day shipping for all my Christmas purchases (I don't leave the house when I shop!), but I also get thousands of free movies and TV shows and music to choose from.

I have both Netflix and Amazon Prime and I believe Prime is far superior based on the quantity of movies and TV shows I can stream and also because you can rent the new movies through Prime, something you can't do on Netflix. Forget Redbox, I have Amazon Prime.

You can stream Prime on your computers, tablets and phones or you can pick up the Amazon Fire Stick and turn your TV into a Smart TV with hundreds of apps, even some that you can use to see new movies and sports events...Google for that information. I can't help you there.

Get your Fire Stick and your 30-day trial of Amazon Prime. You can thank me later.



No comments:

Post a Comment