Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Movie tickets made easy!

With the temperature climbing over 90-degrees today I decided to finally take the kids to see the movie Brave.

Fandango Now Tickets for AMC Theatres!   They've been asking for awhile now and today seems like the perfect day to sit in a darkened, air-conditioned theater eating popcorn and probably napping for a bit while the kids enjoy the show.

As I typically do, I looked up movie times online and came across Fandango! I found the movie I was looking for at the perfect time, but by buying my tickets online I was able to get a discount on the movie tickets and a $2 MP3 download from Amazon.

The kicker...I bought the tickets online and received them via text message (there are other options too). Now, all I have to do is get to the theater, buy my popcorn and then show the ticket taker the digital tickets on my phone to get into the movie!

That's a major score.

Give it a shot and I'll see you at the movies.




No comments:

Post a Comment